3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Banana Bars Recipe
I recently came across this recipe and saw how easy it was and it immediately caught my attention! This is a very nice snack to have on hand at home for when you or the kids get home and feel like something nice to snack on.
- 4 medium – banana
- 2 cup – oats
- 3/8 cup – peanut butter, all-natural
- 1/2 cup – walnuts, chopped (or any other nuts)
- 1/2 cup – chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180ºC and grease quite a shallow ovenproof dish.
- Mash the bananas and mix together with oats and peanut butter.
- Spread the dough evenly in the prepared dish, then sprinkle with walnuts and chocolate chips(you can use any topping you want to).
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cut into bars and enjoy!
Because bananas vary in size, you may need to adjust the amount of oats; the batter should be like a wet cookie dough. Store leftover bars in an airtight container in the refrigerator, or freeze them and thaw in the fridge before eating.